View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 06:28 PM   #66
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Sounds like our hubbys would get along. Does your hubby watch TVs and movies as much as you read? Mine does.
My husband watches things that I find distasteful and un-funny, so he can't complain about what I read.

On the other hand, I've got him hooked on the In Death books <evil grin>. When he's done with those, I'm going to start him on Nora Roberts' romatic suspence books (he did like Remember When, which is a combination of contemporary romatic suspense and the In Deaths), like Blue Smoke, or maybe Northern Lights. NL is my gateway drug for men, since it is written from a male point of view.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote