View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 06:31 AM   #228
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
I agree. I think the nomination process works very well. With the voting (as long as I can restrain myself!) I, like Bookworm_Girl, would be happy with either the old multiple choice system or this new one. At this stage the new system seems to have meant in practice that we don't have to have a run-off vote so often, but I don't know whether that will remain true in the longer term.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote