View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 05:49 AM   #31
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
Well, further thought, and I think I will go with the spaced dots / faux ellipsis for this project after all.

Punctuation preceding ellipsis does look a bit strange when using the glyph. (I think because we aren't used to seeing it in contemporary publications.) But with spaced dots, it doesn't look excessively awful, see the attached screen-shot of the printed book page. (This combination occurs a number of times in this project.)

Don't make me frantic!… There, there, there, my precious.

Don't make me frantic! . . . There, there, there, my precious.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Punctuation-Ellipsis.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	98305  
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote