View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 01:31 PM   #108
cghipp
Zealot
cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Glo
The issue that's bugging me the most right now is the incredibly slow search function. I'm seeing it on my Glo with most books on the SD card, and on my Mini with everything in the main memory. It's searching in "real time," but it's so slow that I've long finished typing the search term by the time the first letter of the term shows up, and if I've misspelled something I have to wait for it to finish and then start all over. I'd rather be able to type my search term and SEE IT, and then have it search.

Also, not having characters like the "@" and a period on the default keyboard is crazy-making.

Last edited by cghipp; 01-23-2013 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Edited to clarify speed issue
cghipp is offline   Reply With Quote