View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 03:24 PM   #35107
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
Mercedes E Class estate (is that a 'wagon' in the States?). I like bigger cars - and it's pretty big by UK standards.
Nice. It is like a station wagon here, or what use to be called that.
Our first ones were a 450 convertible and the 500 something. I think the thing I loved most was the seat warmers, especially in the snow.

You will love it. Have fun exploring all the buttons and controls.

Right now it is neighbor Christmas exchange day, so we are exchanging gifts and thanking each other for being such good neighbors and watching out for each other.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote