View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 11:56 AM   #8
OtterBooks
Wizard
OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4, iPad Mini/Retina
My 8.9" Fire pre-order allegedly shipped yesterday. Was a gift, and will be my first time owning a tablet. Looking forward to playing with it. Could even arrive today, but doubtful.

Also. It seems that when pre-orders first went live there was not a Special Offers/No-Special offers option. Now they're selling the non-SO for $15 more. This is probably old news. Point is, I'm not sure which one that means I'll be getting, since the pre-order was $299 and the SO is $315.

Interestingly enough, my mom, who also preordered, called Amazon to ask about it. They told her that since it was pre-ordered before the SO option went into effect, if the one she/we get is Special Offers and we decide we don't like it, they will remotely remove that feature at no cost.
OtterBooks is offline   Reply With Quote