View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 09:32 AM   #2
TheJohnNewton
Addict
TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.

Device: Boox Nova 2
I guess it shows different people like/hate different things. He can't stand the blinks of an eInk screen or lack of backlighting. I can't stand the size of a iPhone screen and I found the readablity in bright sun horrible. He also said he likes tiny fonts so maybe he just had fantastic eyesight. Different tools for different needs. There is no one size fits all ultimate reader.

Last edited by TheJohnNewton; 07-22-2008 at 02:19 PM.
TheJohnNewton is offline   Reply With Quote