View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 03:42 PM   #6
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by karlbx View Post
Thank you Dale for boldly going...
I'm using InDesignCS 3 (too old to have EPUB capability) to convert photoshop and sometimes JPG files into PDF. From there, I convert the PDF to Mobi (from there, I convert the Mobi to EPUB using Calibre). There are bleeds in the InDesign Layout, but I thought those would be cut off in the PDF output (there are red bleed lines in InDesign--I always assumed they cut off the image outside).
That image is much too large for efficient use in ePUB. Here is a thread on using IDCS3 for this task. https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=123439
Perhaps it will help.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote