View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 12:58 PM   #139
Cyberseeker
Connoisseur
Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu
@Cyberseeker: It'd be relatively easy to automatically have the plugin copy the original epubcheck report to the system clipboard.
I could also have it write it to the Desktop. However, I'd be an optional feature, which would need to be enabled via the plugin preference file.
Let me know which one you'd prefer and I'll add it in future version.
Clipboard would be fine, and I would drop it into 'Word' and have a look at it on paper. As it is now, is fine for anyone familiar with html, but a lot of authors would need to go through it with a ballpoint pen, or take it to a friend and say, "whats this mean?"

Speaking of epubcheck report "questions", I have a few. Would you prefer that I opened a separate thread, or should I ask them here?

Last edited by Cyberseeker; 06-17-2017 at 01:05 PM.
Cyberseeker is offline   Reply With Quote