View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 08:51 AM   #7
deback
Book E d i t o r
deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Laptop
I have either the Default Output/Default Input or Nook for both input and output set up under Page Setup. Calibre conversion will code all my text for paragraphs to 1em (which is what I prefer), but when I code any text between .8em and .95em, Calibre conversion will change them all to .75em. Then I'll have to edit them all and change them back to what I had.

I've tried checking the "disable font size rescaling," but that has never worked for me, and the font sizes get messed up for some reason.

Last edited by deback; 11-15-2017 at 12:20 PM.
deback is offline   Reply With Quote