View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 08:11 AM   #4032
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
I have had this happen 3 times in the last few weeks - with 3 different books: I get to last page of book , press options, select "delete book". I then get "INVALID PAGE" and there is no way to clear that except for a complete shut down and reboot. if I try sleep/wake then the device appears to wake on the books thumbnails display , & still have the deleted book's cover but then goes straight back to invalid page.

but that is 3 times out of 50-100 so what is the explanation. PRS+ on a 650 , latest version.

PS I do not use collections, I typically have just 5 - 9 books loaded at any one time & I use calibre for loading the books
happened again yesterday - reached last page of a book, pressed options, selected delete book - got invalid page, if I then press home the book thumbnail is still there & if I select all notes there is still 1 note relating to the deleted book, but select that & the device hangs.... have to power off / on to clear.

but then testing with a different book, delete book worked OK,
still looking for an explanation or for help de-bugging this

Last edited by cybmole; 03-04-2013 at 03:24 AM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote