View Single Post
Old 05-28-2018, 06:04 AM   #13
charliebub
Connoisseur
charliebub has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.charliebub has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.charliebub has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Boox Max2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy11 View Post
Hello,

From http://Ereader.store, only 11,95 € WITH TAX for the Europe : 5.95 € + 6 € for the shipping.

Hi, I received my new Max2 from ereader store last week and am very, very pleased with it. At the same time I ordered 2 screen protectors and fitted one immediately after opening the Max2 - It's screen has never been touched!

Admittedly I made a complete & total mess of fitting the protector, finding it impossible to avoid quite a lot of bubbles....

However I soon found that the bubbles made no difference at all funtionally, the pen doesn't 'notice' them at all. The only effect they have is that I can see them at certain angles - no big deal to me as I'm too busy actually using the Max2 to take notes.
The way I look at this is that I bought the Max2 as a replacement (in part at least) for my many paper A4 notebooks that I use a lot every day in my small lab.
So, the bubbles have no functional effect and I regard them at this stage (that is to say before I have another go at applying the other new protector that I still have) as no more important than the occasional blemish or mark that always comes with real paper....

Anyway, I'd definitely recommend these protectors from ereader store as the knowledge that the actual screen is literally untouched is very reassuring to me.
The protector itself is excellent and looks and feels exactly the same as the screen of the Max2 (it feels the same in fact as the screen of the Note 10.3 that I returned to exchange for this bigger model). The 'pen' runs beautifully over it and with use it does (presumably by virtue of 'roughing-up' with wear) develop a nice writing-on-paper feel - although I love the totally-smooth (not glass-like however!) feel also.

John B.
charliebub is offline   Reply With Quote