View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 11:42 AM   #10
JasonB
Connoisseur
JasonB is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JasonB is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JasonB is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JasonB is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JasonB is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JasonB is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JasonB is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JasonB is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JasonB is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JasonB is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JasonB is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengo
Incidentally, did you happen to notice if they had any blue 505's at the physical store? (and have you seen the 700's screen to compare?).
As far as I know, we can only get silver and red here in Canada. The store I went to didn't have a 700 on display, just the 505. But my own reading preferences put display at the top of my importance list - and I don't really care about / need the extra features of the 700 - so, in my own case anyway, it was an easy decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ervserver
Wal Mart online is showing the silver and red at $274
That's walmart.com (US), not walmart.ca (Canada). The Canadian Walmart online site doesn't list readers at all.

Last edited by JasonB; 02-20-2009 at 11:44 AM.
JasonB is offline   Reply With Quote