View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 07:20 AM   #4002
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
If you turn on or restart your PRS-650 while it is connected to your USB port then it starts in safemode and all you get is the normal PRS software. Restart your device (not connected to your computer) and you'll be fine.
yes, I'd read that but I did not deliberately do that.

I'd picked it up & turned it on today but it immediately told me that it had to shut down due to lack of battery, so I plugged it into PC to recharge it, like I usually do, and ejected it a while later via calibre, again as I usually do. maybe it did an auto restart while still connected as soon as it had enough jiuce ?

anyway I have reinstalled PRS+ & all seems ok.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote