Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 09:28 PM   #773
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookishDreamer View Post
Oh no, MR thinks I'm a Zealot now!
You can change that, you know. If you're after a title, I suggest asking within this thread. I'm sure there'd be a billion suggestions (maybe even one you'd actually use ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
And why is VR "off to the panty"? Or, are we supposed to mis-read it the OTHER way this time, and presume he means "party"? Maybe he means "pantry"
No, no, please don't go into my pantry. Didn't you see the warning signs and flashing lights and hazard symbols? The Party's menu "ingredients" are currently being "prepared" there, and the ingredients tend to get their panties in a bunch during preparation - fractious Oortwhale and angry Irukandji do not make pleasant companions in confined spaces.

Quote:
And Zany Carter Deluxe ingredients.
You know, I really can explain the Zany Carter Deluxe's ingredients if you wish. In this particular manifestation of reality, in purely earthly climes, the recipe is quite simple and not outlandish at all, though, of course, still totally zany and practically essential as a spa drink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Oh, and Marc -- your tub looks like lots of fun. I'd join you, but my shower would probably make a MESS of your room. My towel isn't big enough to clean up that much water. Guess I'd better let you enjoy your tub by yourself.
To dry I just lay out in the front driveway in the sun, or, of it's cool, on a Saturnian RingBearskin rug before my library fireplace's craterous opening into bowels of the Inferno. Either just makes me feel tingly all over.

Of course, I still know where my towel is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tINmOUSE View Post
There are some 'very' distracting (and in some cases 'disturbing') avatars around this place.

YAY!!!
I'm dead sexy, yeah?

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote