View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 12:02 PM   #10
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I had dropped them but ended up making use of the Torrent someone had posted, and restored the DB with all the free books in it.

I do like the fact that I can now hide them, and selectively pick a few to read.
Unfortunately it seems that once you've read them (after finishing it and returning it to the library), you can't hide them anymore. At least that's what happened to me.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote