View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 04:29 PM   #12
Mrgauth
Addict
Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: K3
Thanks all. I think the decision may be moot because I am finding too many faults with the ereader to possibly even consider it now. There are some major obstacles that it just can't seem to get past that as of yet I have not seen on Ipod books.

What might just save the Ipod as a reader for me is the new Kindle app. I found access to Amazon's complete Kindle library to be a huge advantage. No klugey formatting or applications needed to get the books to the Touch. Just buy and load. Loooove that. Will most likely go with the Touch.

Another question now arises. Do any of you Touch users find it annoying to be turning pages all the time. Because you gotta be turning pages constantly and frequently right?

Does that get old. Me, with my poor eyesight will have the font so high that there will most likely not be more than 3 words per line and thus I will be turning pages every 5 seconds. Issues with that?
Mrgauth is offline   Reply With Quote