View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 09:15 AM   #15
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSILMike View Post
It does on my samsung android tablet... when I double checked to make sure it still worked, I could see content on both devices (PC and tablet) via Calibre. Or do you mean once I disconnect anything I had transferred via USB will be invisible to CC?
The latter. Books transferred by cable are not added to CC's database. The only exception is if all of these conditions are true:
  • The books are put in the proper CC folder
  • CC's "Scan on connect" option is enabled
  • CC successfully does a wireless connect
  • Calibre can reliably match the books to the library, something true only for certain formats such as epub.
The third condition is the bother in this scenario. If wireless connections were possible then the question wouldn't arise.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote