View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 01:10 AM   #1901
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by version365 View Post
I have another request..

storiesonline.net 's stories have some prelude or introductory text on the chapter index page of a story.
Currently, this is not downloaded..
Can you please include this to be downloaded? maybe on the title page?

Please note, this is not the same as "notice" that gets downloaded as metadata.. because what I am asking for is in <p class="c"></p> ; not class="notice".

On another note, I have noticed that if there is more than one "notice" class in the first page, only the first notice text gets downloaded..
OK, I have a solution for this. Basically, all the extra text on the index page will be put into the "notice" tag. It probably should be called something else, but this reduces the changes in the configuration. But, I do recommend it is put either first or last on the page. And changing the label for the notice to nothing works even better.

The only problem I have the cover image. I don't like including it and have to add some code to process it properly. The cover image will already be retrieved if you have that option turned on, but it isn't being displayed anywhere in the book.

The other thing I noticed while doing this is that a lot of the styles don't show as the default used by FFF doesn't include them. I have grabbed the stylesheet from the site and cut out all the styles that don't make it to the epub. I'm not sure whether to include this as the default styles for the site in the plugin. If you want to try and see if it does improve the downloaded books, here it is. Just add all of into the personal.ini.

Spoiler:

Code:
[storiesonline.net:epub]
output_css: 
 *{box-sizing:border-box}
 h1,h2,h3{text-align:center;line-height:120%%}
 h1{font-size:2em}
 h2{font-size:1.6em}
 h3{font-size:1.4em}
 h4{font-size:1.15em}
 h5{font-size:1.1em}
 h6{font-size:1.05em}
 small{font-size:0.93em}
 big{font-size:1.07em}
 td{text-align:left;vertical-align:top;padding:2px}
 th{text-align:center;vertical-align:top;padding:2px}
 .cen{margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto}
 .thick{height:0;border-top:#666 6px solid}
 blockquote{margin-left:3em;margin-right:3em;border-left:2px #ddd solid;padding-left:8pt}
 blockquote p{font-family:Courier, monospace}
 .right,.r{text-align:right}
 .just,.j{text-align:justify;text-indent:2em}
 .in{text-indent:2em}
 .center,.c{text-align:center}
 .red{color:red}
 .blue{color:navy}
 .lblue{color:blue}
 .green{color:green}
 .i{font-style:italic}
 .b{font-weight:bold}
 .bi{font-weight:bold;font-style:italic}
 .lb{background-color:#9DF}
 .lg{background-color:#9FB}
 .imgsp{border:1px maroon solid;margin:10px}
 .notice,.end-note{background-color:#FFE;padding:5px;border:1px dotted silver;margin-bottom:5px;color:navy}
 .notice p,.end-note p{font-family:Helvetica,sans-serif;color:navy}
 .notice p{font-size:90%%}
 .invis{display:none}
 .ind-e{margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:5px;font-family:sans-serif;font-weight:bold}
 .pic-left{float:left;margin:5px}
 .pic-right{float:right;margin:5px}
 .pic-center{margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;clear:both;display:block}
 .ind-note{font-size:0.85em;font-family:sans-serif;margin:0 40pt 6pt 35pt;font-style:italic}
 .str{text-decoration:line-through}
 .tt{font-family:Courier, Monaco, monospaced}
 hr{width:30%%}
 .fr{float:right}
 small{font-family:Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt}
 td{text-align:left}
 blockquote{margin-left:3em;margin-right:3em;font-family:Courier, monospace}
 .right,.r{text-align:right}
 .just,.j{text-align:justify;text-indent:2em}
 .center,.c{text-align:center}.in{text-indent:2em}.red{color:red}.blue{color:navy}.lblue{color:blue}.green{color:green}A:link{color:maroon}A:visited{color:red}
 p{text-align:left;font-family:Georgia,serif;color:#000;word-break:break-word}
 .i{font-style:italic}.b{font-weight:bold}
 .bi{font-weight:bold;font-style:italic}
 .fr{float:right}#story{padding:2em}}
 img{max-width:100%%;height:auto}
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote