View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 08:39 AM   #138
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
Ralph,

Just as a reminder:
The plugin looks first for the isbn number, if that is given.
If not ,than it tries to match the authorsname en the exact booktitle. Only if there is an exact match the result is true. Exception is made for the double spaces (reduced to one space) and the start of the title (De, het or een), because BOL sometimes leaves it away.
If there is no (exact) match the plugin returns: no match found, and in the logfile the titles that were rejected are listed.

Because some titles are right, but there is a mismatch p.e. because Bol takes the number of the serie as part of the title ( saga of the demonen 2/ ....), the plugin has an option for you to choose one of the rejected titles as the correct one.

I tried the example you gave: I searched for Raymond E. Feist with title: sage van de demonenoorlog.
Without the last mentioned option the plugin returns without result and with a log showing rejected titles.
With the option on, I can choose: saga van de demonenoorlog 2, Voor de poorten van de chaos . and then I get the cover and te description of that book and no error-message.

So far the plugin works as it should.
In your first post you mentioned an error, which I cannot reproduce with the info you gave in your last post.
Do you get the error with this search, is there another search query with an error or is there something I don't understand at the moment?

Last edited by Pr.BarnArt; 08-16-2013 at 01:11 PM.
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote