View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 04:07 PM   #4
Pete731
Connoisseur
Pete731 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pete731 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pete731 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pete731 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pete731 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pete731 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pete731 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pete731 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pete731 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pete731 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pete731 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kobo Glo; Nexus 7
Thanks

Ken Maltby - I didn't know that could make a difference, makes sense though, learn something new every day! I probably will just take the SD card in and out, since I plan to keep everything on it anyway.

k9reeder - You're right, It does seem to open automatically as long as the book is in "recent readings", at least in txt, epub and pdf. I think I just need to play around with it some more. I did try it with a 4 gb kodak SD card from my dads camera, and it did the same thing, but it did display the pictures properly, and seems to work fine otherwise, so I'm not that worried about it.

Thanks for the advice!
Pete731 is offline   Reply With Quote