View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 08:45 PM   #7
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Camera angle and wardrobe can make a VERY big difference in how an actor appears in a film. Just look a Bogart. He was a tiny guy. Wiki says he was 5'8" but I've seen several bios that list him as 5'6". But in every movie he played, he came off as a much larger person. They say that in one scene with (can't remember if it was Bacall or Hepburn, he had to stand on a box so he could be shot looking down into her eyes...

I think they will be able to make Tom Cruise work, though I'd really have preffered to see a young Arnie-type.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote