View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 07:01 AM   #8
skydive
Addict
skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Pocketbook 902 Ver 2.1.3, Virgin Nook STR & Rooted Nook Color CM7
A) I use adobeviewer, pdfviewer is the one that disable the pan /zoom feature

B) I am not a programmer so I do not take any advantage of this, although there is a lot a helpful programmers here that as they initiative, develop applications, and I am interested in test and provide feedback on their work so they can improve it.

C) I am satisfied with all features included

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
I'm definitely not a kindle advocate but that required some comment:

A) zoom pdf and scroll is good ?! you mean that feature they accidentally disabled and haven't fixed yet ?

B) Applications that need to be developed by a 3rd party cobbled together SDK because the official SDK is already about 2-3 months late in coming ?

C) You might need to jail-break the kindle but at least you can, since you can't do that for the pocketbook yet, even those applications that can be developed are limited in what they can do.
skydive is offline   Reply With Quote