Thread: New Leaf Still Life by Louise Penny
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 03:17 PM   #34
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
That’s interesting! I wonder if Beauvoir is stand-in for Louise Penny in some way? We see most of Gamache’s idealized qualities through his eyes. And it may just be a coincidence, but it would nicely fit with ‘beau’ ‘voir’.
Now that is an interesting thought that hadn't occurred to me. I'm going to have to go back and look at their interaction through that lens. Thanks!
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote