View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 09:10 PM   #3
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyluis View Post
Isn't the wifi on/off already in the notifications bar?

Also the lock screen? Pressing the power button is the same isn't it?
No it's the settings bar where that is though you can still access it from any app but it takes a few extra steps with the app I use it just simple click on, click off. It's faster too in connecting/disconnecting.

Yes the lock app and power button are the same. The power button is on the bottom but I don't want to have to pick up the Fire each time to lock the screen. I'm not holding it my hand it's in a stand right next to me like my new best friend and it doubles as a mirror!

Last edited by Blossom; 11-17-2011 at 09:13 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote