View Single Post
Old 06-27-2022, 07:09 AM   #427
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
This is not directly a solution, but if you're ever having to "eject" your device you're treading on dangerous ground.

USB Mass Storage (UMS) is an antiquated system for syncing devices. The section of flash memory that is partitioned off is like your cherished baby. UMS is like throwing it over the fence to a neighbor, "You take care of it for a while". When it comes back, what condition is it in? Is it still living? What changed?

Other means of syncing (like ADB, FTP, MTP) are more like, "I'm not letting you touch my baby, you ask me if you want to add any files."
Renate is offline   Reply With Quote