View Single Post
Old 04-23-2022, 06:06 AM   #425
rhyta
Enthusiast
rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ST Nook w/Glowlight (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
I was going to say, I just use the Library View and when I back out of a book, I use the "Back Arrow" which takes me back to the Library, not the Main Page. But if you're seeing something besides your books on the Library View, then there must be a change in the GL4.

Yes that is what I do on my ST with Glowlight. However the main screen on the new Glowlight has two horizontal columns on the front screen, library on the top and Suggested reading on the bottom. I wondered if it will be possible to have a full page library without the recs from B & N.

Anyone out there have any experience with this? Also does it still require ADE for library books? Thanks
rhyta is offline   Reply With Quote