View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 03:52 PM   #43
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Oh my word. I saw your spoiler in its entirity in email -- me thinks I'd better get around to finishing up book 7 - An Echo in the Bone. I got stalled 1/3 of the way in, and haven't gotten back to it. I think I missed that part!
Remember there are two of them! I added the spoiler tag after I realized not everyone may have read EITB.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote