View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 11:41 AM   #59
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I've always thought I ought to read these, actually, and I've been wanting to contribute to this effort, but most of the stuff I'm reading is not PD (Baen, in particular, is my frieeend )

The trouble I've run into (after ~7 minutes of looking) is that the texts over at PG are pretty much plain text, (The Last of the Mohicans is available in HTML, but it's an HTML of a plain text, so no help there). That complicates getting the formatting, let alone illustrations, right. When I get another ~7 minutes, I'll poke around a bit more and see if I can find any better sources.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote