View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 10:29 AM   #58
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra_lestat
Ok, nevermind then

I am not qulified to do it properly, like you do. I don't have time to learn it although you have provided excellent instructions. Even the books I create for myself (I am slow reader, I read 1 book for 4-5 weeks) I never do it properly. Maybe during summer time I will get a chance and learn how to do it. Right now if I have some spare time, I edit RAW pics from my last summer (August) holidays. I absolutely must finish it before august 2007
When I did Little Fuzzy, it took my no more then 15 min from once I had downloaded the HTML. It's not hard to do. If you are doing single volumes it's not hard at all.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote