View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 04:55 AM   #16005
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Next up: Lens of the World by R. A. MacAvoy.
I really liked it. Not your usual sort of fantasy adventure, and I liked the writing style.

Next up: The Heretic by David Drake and Tony Daniel. (If this is like many David Drake collaborations, David did the plotting and outline, and Tony did the actual writing. This can work very well, as it did with the Drake/Flint Belisarius series.)

From my recent April 2013 Baen Monthly Bundle purchase. (Bundle no longer available.)
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote