View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 12:13 PM   #15999
PurpleStar
Wizard
PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Clara 2E
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Ok, I finished _A Storm of Swords_ book 3 of Fire and Ice, and I think that's gonna be it for this series for me. I just seemed to ramble on, and while there were some good parts, they are so few and far between and the story lines just end in the death of the main characters. Also, I've seen many bad review about books 4/5.

So many long books I've read recently... so I'm getting back into catching up on some Star Trek books. I've started _A Stitch In Time_ by Andrew J Robinson. This is in the Deep Space 9 relaunch series and this is an author that is new to me. The story is about Garak and his childhood on Cardasia.

BOb
There's even more rambling in the next 2 books of that series. I might give up on it myself. Of course it'll be another 5 years for the next book anyways, I'm sure.

A Stitch In Time is one of the best Star Trek novels ever. You're surely not to be disappointed!
PurpleStar is offline   Reply With Quote