View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 12:06 PM   #15998
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Dreams... wanna REALLY feel creepy? There are little bitty bugs that live their entire lives on our eyelashes. So small that they can move right under the skin where the lash emerges and go back inside again. And we never even know they are there! Everyone has 'em, and they do absolutely no harm at all.

Stitchawl
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
For people who really do wish to know more in this vein, I highly recommend biology professor Roger M. Knutson's Furtive Fauna: A Field Guide to the Creatures Who Live On You, which has apparently made it to an e-book edition....
That sounds disgustingly delightful. I just downloaded a sample of professor Knutson's book to my Paperwhite. Thanks!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote