View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 09:17 AM   #15991
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Wow! Dickens to Platt/Wright in one post. Impressive!

I actually read the first one recently. I think I had a similar reaction to you. It was OK and I wasn't sure I'd continue. But given your reaction to the second, I'll give it a go.

If you're really patient, you can get the first 18 episodes for free. I have all 3 seasons and I haven't paid for a single episode. I just look out for them when they're free at Amazon.
LOL, well that's me. I'm the same with music and movies. I like Dickens but after reading one of his books I always feel the need to read something quick and easy and Yesterday's Gone is just that.

The first episode was to introduce the characters, the next two start the ball rolling and start to give glimpses what has happened. I'm not saying that it's the best book/series I've ever read but it's easy and fun and that's something I like. Also because they're short it's easy to read an episode when I need to take a short break from a longer book I'm reading.
Rumpelteazer is online now   Reply With Quote