Thread: Nokia Lumia 520
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2014, 08:42 AM   #37
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
What's the Volt going to be used for? I use mine for Audio books from Kindle Unlimited, Scribd and Overdrive.
What I intended to use the Fire Phone for. A Media Player. The Fire Phone has become a actually phone for me. So I don't see me wasting battery playing music or audiobooks unless out and about. I use my Fire Phone for my PIM, Phone, Email and to Surf the web. I love Silk on the phone. I hate Silk on the Kindle Fire. I'm always asking Fiona which is what I named my phone questions.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote