View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 03:28 PM   #2
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by stop__dreaming View Post
Does anyone know the order in the above series? Goodreads state 'The Pheasant Killers' but another says 'The Absent One'. I'm a little confused.
I'm pretty sure that Mercy (UK) / The Keeper of Lost Causes (US) is the first book in the series. (The original title is "Kvinden i buret.")
The Pheasant Killers (AKA Disgrace (UK) or The Absent One (US) is the second book in the series.
Keeping up with this series is a bit difficult because the US and UK translations were published under different titles.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote