View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 11:35 AM   #2
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
I can't!

Imagine if Microsoft told authors that if they use Word to create their book, then can only sell it through the Microsoft bookstore, but as long as you save it as simple "text" ( ie no fancy formatting ) you are free to use that simple text version as you see fit.

I would tell Microsoft to go to hell! Just as I am tellin Apple to go to hell today.

Sad what people are willing to accept in license agreements.

KevinH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
This was reported on the Dutch news website www.nu.nl:

Apple changes iBooks Author EULA after criticism

I'll translate the article below:

I think that this rewrite is fine: Apple seems to explicitly state that you can do whatever you want with iBooks Author and the non-iBook formats it can output, as long as you don't sell the iBook format version anywhere else except for the Apple store.

I can live with that.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote