View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 09:41 AM   #1
caelo4
caelo4 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Killer is Me - a thriller novel. Reduced price - $0.99

The Debut Novel by Jonathan Cummins

Description:
A team of FBI investigators, led by Dana Simon, a no-nonsense agent with an impeccable record, has tirelessly and meticulously investigated the murders of six prominent and influential men across the United States. But after two years, they have virtually nothing. The Director assigns Gus Leyland, a 40-year veteran of the Bureau, to the team as “new eyes,” and he swiftly recognizes the common thread – all six victims had severe wrongdoings in their past.
Finally a link to El Brujo, The Witch! But what’s his motive? Gus guessed it wasn’t the usual love, passion, and greed. “I believe these individuals were murdered because they deserved it. Your El Brujo is killing corrupt men.”
How will humanity view him – as the devil or a hero, a lone man standing up to the evil in society? Will he be labeled a terrorist or a patriot? Will her team be able to unravel the evidence that leads up to an event that threatens to divide this country in half and recruit others into his cause?

Reviews:
--This book was a surprise. A page turner for sure!
--Loved it. Very well written and the storyline had me hooked.
--Very captivating. Once I started it, it was tough to put down.
--Suspenseful and riveting! This is the kind of novel that good movies are made from! I give it 2 thumbs up!

$0.99 Kindle Edition
$12.99 Paperback

Amazon Link:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06X6FDPY5

Last edited by caelo4; 03-05-2017 at 06:53 PM.
caelo4 is offline   Reply With Quote