View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 12:48 AM   #10
rkw
Old & Busted Hotness
rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0,Asus TF700T, K1-2-3-Fire
don't overlook the importance of the stylus tech used in a device.

I never warmed to capacitive styli. There tips were all too large for me making it quite difficult to visually track what I was writting. I've been much happier & productive with my Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 and it's active Wacom stylus.

So before committing a pile of cash and energy learning to use a capacitive device delve a bit deeper to see how those with your needs have adapted or jumped- ship. Since I've moved to the active tech device it is'like night & day for ease of use, accuracy and satisfaction knowing I won't be fighting the device for a basic task.
rkw is offline   Reply With Quote