View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 04:30 PM   #16974
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNefario View Post
Almost forgot to say: only one of those (the Karen Lord) was an ebook. The other three were all paperbacks.
I am surprised how many people here are reading as many paper books as it appears still. I have only read 1 this year and maybe 6 in the last 2.5 years since I got my Kindle. It is so much more convenient to read ebooks! And getting them cheap is easy too, especially with library access now.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote