View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 04:34 AM   #589
ChristopherTD
Addict
ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin Reader on iPad Air (via Calibre)
FWIW I solved the issue of UK Nook thinking I was in some other country. That country was undefined since I hadn't entered any payment details. Once I attached a UK credit card to the account it decided I was allowed to see books on the UK Nook store. Still nothing imported from Fictionwise though.
ChristopherTD is offline   Reply With Quote