View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 07:07 PM   #180
voracious71
Addict
voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kindle PW4, Kobo Clara
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscoach View Post
My mother always told me that she would drop anything she was doing f I brought her a book to read to me. My sisters would, too. They weren't sure when I learned to read because I had all the books memorized, but then they realized I was reading the Sunday comics by myself.
Mom was always reading, so I had a great role model.
That's fantastic! My parents always made reading fun and read to me all the time. I also picked up reading on my own- they gave me the newspaper to find out if I could read though. I think I learned because it wasn't presented as a chore, reading was presented as a fun activity.
voracious71 is offline   Reply With Quote