View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 01:10 PM   #340
hanog
Enthusiast
hanog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hanog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hanog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hanog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hanog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hanog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hanog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hanog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hanog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hanog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hanog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
What is the correct method to use pinfo? I use cover, black this is OK.
When I use cover, black, pinfo nothing happend. I cleard cache, reboot, disconnect phisically the device from usb port, open a brand new book and read some page. Only things just happend is recreate previous book cover.
I use a PW fw5.3.1 I paid for remove AD's. The device is Jailbraked, installed the JBPatch, and python and screensaver stuff.

Edit:
I tried just pinfo: nothing
black, pinfo: nothing
cover, pinfo: nothing

So looks like the process halt when pinfo is exist.
I checked the cache directory. The book cover (new) is exist, but the format is jpeg.

Any suggestions?

Last edited by hanog; 01-24-2013 at 01:49 PM.
hanog is offline   Reply With Quote