View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 01:57 PM   #191
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmilica View Post
I have restarted PW many times since update. In the end, I removed fonts folder and empty folder, put again empty folder and fonts folder only with Charis and now its working. Now all I need is patience to try adding other fonts all over again
Yay! Happy you got it working again.

I have finally reach my limit in fonts. After 10 the screen cuts off the line and margin settings completely. At 10 you can barely see those settings but I can still select the top of the icons and change them but after 10 you can't. I added a screenshot to show what I mean and put a number be each of the custom fonts.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fontlimit.png
Views:	368
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	99841  
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote