View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 12:46 PM   #15
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
That's my thought. Hence they can replenish quickly. It doesn't help that they've adopted a pretty laborious packout concept, too. Each one has to be individually loaded with personalizing information. I don't know what their warehouse automation looks like but that sounds like rather a new routine.
From what I got with mine, I don't think you are correct.

The fancy white box came in a protective cardboard sleeve. On the bottom of the box was the SN of my device. he most likely way they did it was scan the shipping slip, scan the box, and place both in shipping box. I doubt that the info was loaded directly. It was probably sent over the Whispernet.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote