View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 01:24 AM   #4
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnementh View Post
I don't know if this is a new "feature" or a bug but 0.6.12 seems to have changed the way the "Save to Disk" command works.

Previously (0.6.1) when I selected Save to Disk -> Save only Epub format to disk Calibre would save the file to the location of my choice, now after upgrading when I try this calibre saves the file using the full Library database path i.e. Author name\Book title\file.

Is there a setting that I'm missing to revert this back to the way it worked in previous versions?

I like to save files to my eReader using folders in the format Author\Series\file and the old way the command worked was perfect as you could select multiple files and place them all in the correct folder very easily, this new way kind of defeats the object of being able to do this as you might as well just go into the Calibre Library and move the individual files manually.

If this is the way things are going to be in the future can I request that we be at least given the option of changing the way Save to Disk works?

Mnementh

You can define how the save to feature works for

{authors}/{series}/{series_index:0>2s}. {title}

I use the one above it puts
my files in author\series\ and also adds the number of the series at the start so I can use name sort and have all the books in a series in order

or you can just use
{authors}/{series}/{title} if you prefer
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote