View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 02:30 PM   #3
artbatista
Groupie
artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
I noticed quite a few articles online complaining that the offer was not as no-strings-attached as originally presented. I hope it works for you, though.

To me, 200 MB per month would be insufficient. My typical monthly use of mobile data hovers between 0.7-0.9 GB. It would make me nervous to have a limit as low as 200 MB.
Yes, if you go to a store or call T-Mob looking for this deal, it was usually a fail. The people at the stores/manning the phones apparently were I'll informed.

I can confirm that if you do it yourself, by simply inserting the sim into your tablet and doing the on screen activation, it is indeed as described.

Both my son and I have done this, and both are very satisfied.

For months now, my iPad has had data only when I was traveling. I could not justify the expense for the limited use I was getting out of the plan. Now I can do most things I need to, and add data only those months when I really need to.

Cheers

Art
artbatista is offline   Reply With Quote