View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 06:32 PM   #10
LovesMacs
Fanatic
LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle Touch
I'd expect authors to recommend their own works, except possibly in the case of juvenilia that an author doesn't want to be associated with. I don't have a problem with that if the author is making the recommendation in his/her own name.

It's manipulative and dishonest for an author to do that under assumed names. I've read of authors creating pseudonym accounts online solely to praise their own works. That's just wrong.
LovesMacs is offline   Reply With Quote