View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 06:22 AM   #14
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanguard3000 View Post
Wow, the VPN trick with TunnelBear did the trick. Thanks a lot, everyone, for the prompt and helpful answers!
Glad to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Hotspotshield has a free VPN, too. Yes, that is a possibility, of course. But managing 2 accounts is too much of a hassle for me -- just to save a few bucks occasionally, I thought only the monkey would go this far...
I do not use it to save money. I use it to buy books that are not available in the US. For example, I bought The Devil's Cave by Martin Walker, when it was released in August of 2012. It is not due for release in the US until July 2013.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote