View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 01:49 AM   #14
vice-versa
whippet addict
vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Sage
I love the device itself (first a Touch, that I gifted to my mother, now a Glo) : lighter, faster to read, always something to read versus paperbooks, able to read at night or in poor light. Charges withe the same wire that my phone.

I love the firmware (despite bugs) : epub's main format so I'm not tied to a bookstore, works hands in hands with Calibre (that is a most convenient software, cheers for the developpers), low battery consumption. Ability to set the font size to the one I'm comfortable with, build-in dictionnaries (even if they are poor, not much is better than nothing). Shelves management (even if it could still be improved).

I love the will of the Kobo team to hear the consumers and try to improve our reading experience :-)

I'm happy with my Glo, I don't search anywhere else as it globally suits my needs
vice-versa is offline   Reply With Quote